In the mood for some sin but just can’t imagine shlepping all the way out to Vegas?
I hear ya; it happens to me all the time.
Which is why, when things get tough and the urge comes on, I head to…
- Atlantic City - Atlantic City is like Little Vegas. You have your pick of top names and, like in Vegas, if you get to know them and they get to know you, you can get some pretty fantastic deals. What? You want the list? Okay, here are your choices:
- Bally’s Atlantic City (The largest casino in the area)
- Tropicana Casino & Resort (New Jersey’s largest hotel and a true poker palace)
- Atlantic City Hilton Casino Resort
- Caesars Atlantic City (Welcome to Rome!)
- Harrah’s Casino Hotel
- Trump Plaza Hotel & Casino
- Showboat Casino-Hotel (What? Mardi Gras? All the time?)
- The Borgata (Wait, maybe this one is the largest…)
- Trump Taj Mahal Casino Resort (Play + Arabian Nights = a hell of a good time!)
- Resorts Casino Hotel
See how easy it can be to sin? So get in on the action…and let it ride! (Sorry, couldn’t help myself there)