We're still stuck on San Francisco and the Bay Area. TripCart's been researching the museums and restaurants throughout the area and came accross a whole slew of podcast tours to help you find your way around. Below is a roundup of the best podcast tours in San Fran and its environs, happy listening-
- Check out the San Francisco Modern Museum of Art's newest exhibition, Mathew Barney:DRAWING RESTRAINT. This podcast tour features both the artist and curators.
- The San Francisco Chronicle gives us the scoop on Inner Sunset's 9th Avenue - this fascinating podcast tour of just two blocks will help you appreciate why San Franciscan's love their city.
- Turn your head skywards as Bing Quock of the Morrison Planetarium explores the heavens around San Francisco with you on his "Sky Tour."
- Grace Ann Walden of the San Francisco Chronicle takes us on a fascinating restaurant tour of the popular Italian neighborhood of North Beach.
- A Guy, A Girl, and a Bottle have dozens of podcast tours of wineries around the Bay Area. Their most recent podcast was from the Loxton Winery in Sonoma.